Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 21


I got an email today reminding me to count my blessings.  First blessing I thought of was Chapters.  It seems silly but so much of my college experience revolved around this place (and continues to even after college).  I spent countless hours doing homework at a table, reading on a couch or spending valuable time with dear ones.  This place, the people who work there, and the coffee (or tea in my case) that they make has been an incredible blessing to me.  This is where I go if I want to be alone or if I feel like randomly hanging out with whoever happens to walk in the door.  It is here I am able to relax and talk about the ups and downs of life.  It sounds super sappy and kind of corny but hey, this place means a lot to me.  It is a book store after all, what better place to bring out my mushy side.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment