Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 32

Things I have learned so far...

1.  I prefer taking horizontal pictures
2.  I have a bit of a sappy side
3.  I am better at people pictures
4.  I am more comfortable with candid pictures
5.  Compositionaly I prefer fill the frame and close ups
6.  It is nice to have visual memories of things happening in my life
7.  Always having my camera is becoming second nature 
8.  I miss the way I took pictures in high school, with lights, a studio and a well thought out plan (or having a theme/project)
9.  Along with #8 I have lots and lots of ideas of things I want to do
(10.  And I would like a camera upgrade...)

I know it's only been a month but it is getting much easier to have my camera with me at all times.  I also feel less awkward taking pictures of the things I want to, asking people to pose and what not.  This is a good thing.  :)  Turns out most people don't actually mind having their picture taken or posing.  Not everyone but quite a few. 

And the below picture has nothing to do with anything I just said...

No comments:

Post a Comment