Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 4


Whether or not it's raining, which is does quite a lot here, I feel the need to be outside.  I was reminded of that today in talking to a professor.  There is something restful for the soul in being outside and working hard.  I wonder if part of my learning how to be still will involve physical labor, basking in the sun and maybe even occasionally walking in the rain.  That is why I took this picture today.  To remind me to rejoice and see beauty in places that could be seen as sad or where I feel hopeless and that I am doing nothing worthwhile in my life.  So, bring on the rain and the opportunity to take beautiful pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You should come and do some gardening with me! I have a flower garden at my place and am helping the Thomas's with their produce garden! - kaitlin

    ReplyDelete