Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 128


This picture describes not only how I felt today but where I feel like I am in my life right now.  The future seems so blurry and unsure while the present feels a little overwhelming and....wet.  I feel trapped where I am and I want to escape but there are forces keeping me here.  Mostly the fact that I signed a lease for a year.  If not for that I would love nothing more than to just take off and see where the road leads me.  I'd drive until I find some place I like then stop, look for a job and start "life-in" it.  That appeals to my heart and my spirit so much right now.  I want to be free, free to get the hell out of here.  Yet, I am stuck, unemployed and not sure what to do next.  I wish the road was a little clearer, even closer would do.  I want to be on that road not stuck behind the wet glass unable to focus on anything but the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment