Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 131

So I lied.  Continuation of the introduction of the inhabitants of this house will continue later.  Today is another picture of the child I watch.  We hung out at Chapters today because were both going a little stir crazy being in the house all day.  And I was tired of watching Backyardigans, Thomas the Train, and Veggie Tales.  :)  I got her a vanilla steamer which she drank in like ten seconds flat.  Plus the gummy worm, which was a great idea.  Thanks Jenny!  Yesterday the puppy was trying to sleep on the couch and she started poking him.  I told her he needed to sleep so we should leave him alone.  She stared at me, then looked at the puppy, then yelled, "NAPTIME SAM!" at the top of her lungs.  Needless to say the dog was not sleepy anymore.  It was pretty funny.

So even though I like this child and I like a couple other children I think I have decided I'm not really a fan in general.  Of kids or animals.  Haha, I'm such a bad female.  Sorry mom.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment