Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 134

Inhabitants 2 & 3


Here are the last animals I was taking care of.  Don't let the cuteness fool you.  Why just this morning the grey one scratched me from wrist to pinky tip when I tried to push him off the bed.  He is also the little instigator of all the trouble in the house.  He chases the crazy one causing her to growl, hiss, and attempt to scratch everyone's faces off.  All while I was house sitting he decided that I needed to wake up at 5am by becoming a scratching post, jungle gym, and something to rub on.  The little black one is the aloof one.  Sweet but only wants to be pet and cuddle on her own time.  

Thus ends the animal introduction along with the house sitting experience.  They came back early and I get to sleep in my own bed tonight.  Joy all around for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment