Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 100

I had all these grand plans for what I wanted day 100 to be last night.  It kept me awake for a while before I finally gave up and wrote some down.  But turns out today was not any different than any other day.  There was nothing particularly exciting about today other than it was busy and everyone else had it free and therefore was asking if I wanted to do something.  I ended up working, washing my car with Mark and Kaitlin, and then finishing off the day with tea and jello with a friend.  It didn't feel right posting a grand picture on an ordinary day so I will hold off on my ideas for a while.  The car did need washing though.  Kaitlin drove it through an orchard for about 15 minutes so it was covered in filth.  There was at least an inch of dirt on the back bumper at one point and sticks coming out of various places.  So, now that I have a clean car, and a tummy full of tea and jello it's off to bed.  Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting (though I kind of doubt it).

No comments:

Post a Comment