Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 104

The long awaited day 104.  Traveled along the coast with Mark, Kaitlin and Ariana on our way to a party.  And though we got started later than planned and things took longer than anticipated I had a wonderful day.  We took some wedding pictures on the beach.  Some day I would love to get together a couple in their wedding clothes and be able to spend an un-stressful and un-rushed time taking pictures.  This came pretty close but we were still on a "deadline" if you will.  Anyways, it was a good day.  I borrowed a Canon 20D from my boss and it took me a bit to get used to it and it shows in some of the pictures but other than that I was extremely jealous of the quality of this camera compared to mine.  Now I've been infected with the bug for a better camera even more.  :)

2 comments: