Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 105

I know I skipped a day and I'm back to being a day behind but bear with me.  The pictures I took yesterday were on someone-else's camera and I can't find my cord to get them off.  So one will be up soon...probably.  So, I did not skip a day, I'm just having technical difficulties.

The picture today actually has to do with tomorrow.  I will be taking the GRE (Graduate Record Examination).  This is a several long hour test that I am starting at 7am tomorrow morning.  I need to take this to apply and get into graduate school.  I'm not too worried about most of it, I'm taking on the same attitude about tests I had in college, if I don't know it by now cramming isn't going to help.  I'm just looking over what will be on it and types of questions it will pose.  I am a little concerned with the math part.  I haven't taken a real math class in six years and can't remember some of the things on the sample questions.  So, I'm off to brush up on my math then go to bed.  Wish me luck!


PS Day 104 probably won't be up till tomorrow afternoon at the earliest but its worth waiting for.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment